Plötulopi is an unspun yarn, which makes it fragile to knit, but because it consists of long wool fibers, it can be used even to make sweaters. It can be knitted as 1-ply, or as 2-ply by knitting from two cakes at once.
Washing instructions: Hand wash at 30 °C, lay flat to dry. Wool doesn’t need to be washed very often, mostly it is enough to air the garment outside to freshen it.
- Islantilaisia neuleita, book in Finnish €19.90 / pcs
- Istex Einband As low as €4.50 / pcs
- Istex Alafosslopi As low as €6.50 / pcs
- Istex Jöklalopi (Bulkylopi) As low as €7.50 / pcs
- Istex Lettlopi As low as €3.90 / pcs
- KnitPro Basix Circular knitting needles As low as €5.50 / pcs
- Prym Bamboo double pointed knitting needles, 20 cm As low as €6.00 / pcs