Álafosslopi is a thick Icelandic wool yarn, which is excellent for knitting into warm winter accessories. The Icelandic wool is superbly suited to outdoor use as it is warm, light and breathable. In Iceland this yarn is used for making traditional knitwear for outdoor activities, such as sweaters. Álafosslopi has a wide selection of colors which can be knitted to impressive patterned Icelandic or fair isle knits.
Washing instructions: Hand wash at 30 °C, lay flat to dry. Wool doesn’t need to be washed very often, mostly it is enough to air the garment outside to freshen it.
- Islantilaisia neuleita, book in Finnish €19.90 / pcs
- Istex Lettlopi As low as €3.90 / pcs
- Istex Plötulopi As low as €6.90 / pcs
- Istex Bulkylopi As low as €7.50 / pcs
- Prym Bamboo double pointed knitting needles, 20 cm As low as €6.00 / pcs
- Prym KnitPro Natural Cubics - double pointed knitting needles, 20 cm As low as €12.00 / pcs
- KnitPro Basix Circular knitting needles As low as €5.50 / pcs