Lykke Superwash is a soft wool yarn reinforced with nylon, to make it a more durable sock yarn. The wool is Superwash treated, so it can be washed in the washing machine. Lykke is perfect for warm knitted socks, but you can use it to make any knitwear and accessories. Knits made with Lykke are hard-wearing and machine-washable.
Washing instructions: Wash at 30 °C with the wool cycle, and with a detergent suitable for wool. Use of fabric softener is not recommended. Do not tumble-dry.
Lykke is manufactured for Lankava by Sandnes Garn (Norway).
- Sandnes Alpaca Sock Yarn As low as €3.90 / pcs
- Wool Yarn Unni As low as €3.50 / pcs
- Alize Superwash, unicolor As low as €6.00 / pcs
- Prym Bamboo double pointed knitting needles, 20 cm As low as €6.00 / pcs
- Prym KnitPro Natural Cubics – double pointed knitting needles, 20 cm As low as €12.00 / pcs