Himalaya Efsun is a high-quality 100% wool yarn. It can be used for many different kinds of knits, and it can be felted as well. Efsun is ideal to use for felted knitting projects as it has a beautifully smooth surface when felted, and the final product is not too thick. Why not make some felted mittens or a handbag? Remember that items shrink when felted, so knit the original piece much larger than you want the finished piece to be.
Washing instructions: Hand wash, lay flat to dry, do not tumble-dry. Wool doesn’t need to be washed very often, mostly it is enough to air the garment outside to freshen it.
- Lotte Superwash As low as €1.75 / pcs Regular Price €3.50 / pcs
- Wool Yarn Unni As low as €2.10 / pcs Regular Price €3.50 / pcs
- Alize Furlana As low as €3.25 / pcs Regular Price €6.50 / pcs
- Esito Worsted Wool Blanket Yarn As low as €58.33 / kg
- Esito Looped Mohair Yarn As low as €26.50 / pcs
- Prym Circular knitting needles, metal As low as €5.00 / pcs